A journey through the maze of perfumes at the bi-annual Elements Showcase in New York City is always inspiring, partly because you always discover top notch perfumeries that are new to the scene. This year, Elements houses the familiar niche houses like Histoires de Parfum and Bond No.9 along with new names like Lili Bermuda and Olfactive Studio.
The Showcase is mostly a venue to introduce new fragrances to industry and the press, and has launched the retail careers of some notable perfume lines.
New and Noteworthy
These are newcomers to Elements but not necessarily new to the perfume scene. All these brands use the finest quality ingredients and stand apart from the crowd in some u
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY