A journey through the maze of perfumes at the bi-annual Elements Showcase in New York City is always inspiring, partly because you always discover top notch perfumeries that are new to the scene. This year, Elements houses the familiar niche houses like Histoires de Parfum and Bond No.9 along with new names like Lili Bermuda and Olfactive Studio.
The Showcase is mostly a venue to introduce new fragrances to industry and the press, and has launched the retail careers of some notable perfume lines.
New and Noteworthy
These are newcomers to Elements but not necessarily new to the perfume scene. All these brands use the finest quality ingredients and stand apart from the crowd in some u
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event