Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Dallas is not only a 26-year-old self-taught artist, but she’s also the salon owner of Dallas Beauty Lounge, which has a waiting list of more than 80 people. She has been painting nails since she was 14 years old but didn’t get into the business of painting nails until she got to college. Now 8 years later, Dallas has built a beauty empire! Besides being the most talented in the area, Dallas is also the most sought-after, anybody who is somebody in the Pittsburgh area goes to Dallas Beauty Lounge. Dallas and her team take nail art very seriously, they want their clients to leave with custom art that reflects their personality, they are on the cutting-edge of trends and products.
Put a little spring in your style this season with volumizing hair tips from Krista Beahm, stylist at the Patrick McIvor Color Studio in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania.
Step 1: Shampoo hair twice to remove build up.
Step 2: Apply conditioner only to the ends of the hair and comb through (prevents hair from getting weighed down).
Step 3: Towel dry excess water (pat dry, don’t run towel against hair, it opens the cuticle and creates frizz).
Step 4: Apply root lifter to the roots and comb through to the ends.
Step 5: Pre-dry hair 80% by blowdrying in the opposite direction th
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY