Photo Credit: Saks Fifth Avenue
Visitors to the Big Apple as well as New Yorkers can sniff to their hearts content at the newly re-vamped fragrance floor at the Saks Fifth Avenue flagship in Manhattan. No longer hidden among a forest of scents, cutting-edge, artistic brands like Le Labo and Kilian, as well as the most dignified of classic favorites like Hermès and Chanel have their own freestanding mini-shops.
Ten days of special events to celebrate the floor’s unveiling kicked off last week, but you are not too late to catch a few, including.
October 2 – A retrospective of the seven generations of Creed fragrance creations.
October 3 – Celebrate Bond No. 9’s 10th anniversary with a Fine Fragrance Happy H
Just like its tradition of bespoke fashion, British perfume brands offer fragrances that reflect the culture, standards and heritage of the UK. Continuing our coverage of all things beauty in preparation for the upcoming Summer Olympics in London, here are a few of our favorite scents wafting across the Atlantic.
Jo Malone London
In 1994, London aesthetician Jo Malone started a mini-revolution by creating a handful of fragrances that were deviously simple. “Timeless and elegant…but always infused with a charming dash of wit and whimsy,” is how the brand describes its unforgettable scents. Inspired by and immersed in modern British culture, Jo Malone London works with master per
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY