Photo Credit: lancome-usa.com
Penelope Cruz is the latest beauty ambassador to represent Lancôme’s Tresór. The floral-oriental fragrance was launched in France in 1990, and with notes that include rose, muguet, lilac, apricot blossom, heliotrope and sandalwood, Lancôme describes the fragrance as “Romantic. Sensual. Emotional.” Previously represented by Kate Winslet and Isabella Rosselini, the brand clearly has a thing for sophisticated, elegant, timeless beauties. We love the multi-cultural twist and are looking forward to what promises to be a stunning ad campaign.
Likewise, stunner Diane Kruger has been tapped as the new face of Calvin Klein’s soon to be released fragrance, Be
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY