New York dermatologist, Dr. Dina Strachan of Aglow Dermatology, graciously opened her Union Square office to the press on April 2 to highlight the benefits of Pellevé® and PelleFirm from Ellman International. Editors from Shape, The Oprah Magazine, and Prevention, among others, were there to learn about the enhanced Pellevé® System, including PelleFirm, the new body firming treatment.
Dr. Strachan outlined the benefits of Pellevé as a wrinkle reducing and skin-tightening system. “First of all, it is customizable, comfortable, cost effective, and there is no downtime,” she said. “It’s great for someone who wants something non-invasive.”
[caption id=”attachment_36736″ alig
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY