Photo Credit: Pexels.com
Vacation beauty prep starts well before you pack your bag and print your boarding pass—especially if your trip includes beach or pool time. If your goal is smooth, soft, glowing skin from head to toe, we’ve got a guide to getting it right.
Exfoliation is essential for putting your best face forward, as eliminating the buildup of dry, dull, dead skin cells instantly reveals more youthful, healthier-looking skin. According to New York City Plastic Surgeon Dr. Bryan Forley, “Regular exfoliation has numerous benefits for your skin, including managing excess oil and debris that can lead to acne breakouts, minimizing the appearance of enlarged pores and enhancing the pe
Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
The first step is admitting you have a problem. I’m an addict. A peel pad addict, that is. I can’t get enough of that squeaky-clean-smooth-skin-feeling you get after a few swipes. I love seeing all the grime and grit on the pad and not on my skin anymore. I get a rush just thinking about it.
There is a plethora of pads, gels and creamy peels to choose from now from mild to turbocharged. You can pick your poison. The real beauty of the new advanced crop of home peels is that they can be used on the face, neck chest, back of your hands, arms, legs, anywhere your skin needs help with sun damage, tone and texture.
BITB asked New York City dermatologist Diane Berson for her top tips for get
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS