Today is a very special day for both Lancôme and the St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital in Memphis, TN.
On October 19, 2012, and at select Lancôme counters during the month of October, Lancôme will donate $7 from the in-store or online sale of every bottle of select Génifique products to St. Jude. The hospital is well known as one of the best centers for the research and treatment of pediatric cancer and other deadly childhood diseases
This is the third year in which the beauty brand shows its support for St. Jude, and some of the initiatives are pretty magical.
As part of its commitment to wellness, Lancôme will offer $7 from the proceeds of its blockbuster serum, Génifique, to
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY