Today is a very special day for both Lancôme and the St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital in Memphis, TN.
On October 19, 2012, and at select Lancôme counters during the month of October, Lancôme will donate $7 from the in-store or online sale of every bottle of select Génifique products to St. Jude. The hospital is well known as one of the best centers for the research and treatment of pediatric cancer and other deadly childhood diseases
This is the third year in which the beauty brand shows its support for St. Jude, and some of the initiatives are pretty magical.
As part of its commitment to wellness, Lancôme will offer $7 from the proceeds of its blockbuster serum, Génifique, to
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event