Coty Inc., which markets some of our favorite fragrances from Chloé, Calvin Klein, Sarah Jessica Parker and many more, has entered a new partnership with the National Geographic Society to protect and save the world’s oceans. The global beauty giant has just identified the Davidoff Cool Water fragrance brand as a partner with the society’s Pristine Seas program.
The Pristine Seas program is an exploration, research, and conservation project that aims to find, survey, and help protect the last healthy, undisturbed places in the ocean. It studies how marine ecosystems work in order to help healthy reefs thrive, help unhealthy reefs recover and better preserve the ocean. The ocean cov
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS