Coty Inc., which markets some of our favorite fragrances from Chloé, Calvin Klein, Sarah Jessica Parker and many more, has entered a new partnership with the National Geographic Society to protect and save the world’s oceans. The global beauty giant has just identified the Davidoff Cool Water fragrance brand as a partner with the society’s Pristine Seas program.
The Pristine Seas program is an exploration, research, and conservation project that aims to find, survey, and help protect the last healthy, undisturbed places in the ocean. It studies how marine ecosystems work in order to help healthy reefs thrive, help unhealthy reefs recover and better preserve the ocean. The ocean cov
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS