Coty Inc., which markets some of our favorite fragrances from Chloé, Calvin Klein, Sarah Jessica Parker and many more, has entered a new partnership with the National Geographic Society to protect and save the world’s oceans. The global beauty giant has just identified the Davidoff Cool Water fragrance brand as a partner with the society’s Pristine Seas program.
The Pristine Seas program is an exploration, research, and conservation project that aims to find, survey, and help protect the last healthy, undisturbed places in the ocean. It studies how marine ecosystems work in order to help healthy reefs thrive, help unhealthy reefs recover and better preserve the ocean. The ocean cov
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event