Photo Credit: pantone.com
Hot on the heels of Radiant Orchid (Pantone’s 2014 Color of the Year) is Pantone’s pick for 2015, Marsala! It’s an earthy, wine red making it the perfect go-to for lips. Here are makeup tips and picks to stay on trend and get it right.
7 MUST-DO LIP-TIPS FOR WEARING DEEPER, DARKER TONES:
Always exfoliate and moisturize lips before applying so lipstick goes on smoother and lasts longer. The Lip Scrub by Sara Happ ($24) combines sugar crystals, jojoba and grape seed oils to get the job done in the most delicious way possible.
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event