Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
The same billionaire who put Paul Mitchell Professional Hair Care Products and Patron Tequila on the map is now looking to do the same for a natural and sustainably produced cold sore fix.
While he is not and will not be the face of Aubío, John Paul DeJoria is putting his money behind this recently launched over-the-counter (OTC) cold sore treatment. Aubío is available now at Target, CVS and Rite Aid and on Amazon.com and Aubío.com. The gel retails for $29.99 and the companion lip balm costs $10.
Fully 3.7 billion people across the globe – that’s two out of every three people including 170 million Americans — have the cold sore virus aka herpes simplex virus 1. Most cold sore
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY