Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Lisa Cohorn has been working in the beauty industry for a very long time with such companies as Estée Lauder and Mary Kay where she helped develop lotions, lipsticks, fragrances, and foundations.
Since most everyone is on a quest to look as young as they can, she decided to create a product that not only works but that it made women feel good about themselves as well. As we get older, our skin cells don’t renew themselves as fast, and our skin becomes drier and duller. While doing her research, she found that most exfoliating products had acids, crystals, or sand which to some skin types could be quite irritating. She knew she had to develop a gentler exfoliator; she came up with the per
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS