Brad Pitt and his fellow actors on the set of World War Z may be fighting off a Zombie pandemic, but they are doing so with perfectly plumped and lineless eyes. According to impeccable sources, one of the key makeup artists on the set has requested more of Talika’s Eye Therapy Patches, which are specially designed to reduce the appearance of dark circles, puffiness and fine lines around the eyes.
These patches mean business; they were originally developed to accelerate the healing process after eye surgery using a patented polymer gel created to treat burn patients. The gel releases a controlled amount of botanical extracts like olive and jojoba oils and soy extract as well as ceram
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event