Photo Credit: annasui.com
From her very first runway show, Anna Sui has continued to surprise and inspire us with her unparalleled and ingenious fashion and beauty collections. Her drive and quest for new ideas keeps her at the forefront of style. She spoke with Beauty in the Bag about her business, her fragrances, and what inspires her ideas.
How did you start out in the business?
I was born in Michigan and knew that I wanted to be a fashion designer from a very young age. When I was little, I read an article about two girls that went to Parsons School of Design in New York and opened up a boutique when they graduated. So I thought, “Okay, I have to go to Parsons.” After two years at Pa
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event