To know Lidia Tivichi is to love her. Actress Gwyneth Paltow has said she wants to clone this Romanian-born esthetician, and it is easy to understand why.
She is part-esthetician, part-therapist, part- spiritual healer, part-chemist and part-confidante. Tivichi is both the jack and the master of all these trades. With a celebrity following that reads like a post-Oscar night red carpet rundown, Tivichi remains humble, earnest and grateful. She never forgets a face (or another body part) or a story, which is one of the reasons that her clients keep coming back.
Now she has her own posh Park Avenue skin care boutique – Maris Dusan by Lidia Tivichi – where Tivichi and a handful
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY