Photo Credit: Jean-Charles De Castelbajac
Paris Fashion Week, fall 2013, was a complete wow! The clothes were big, wide, loud, and brash with clashing fabrics and silk, wood, brocade, leather, and organza. So was the beauty blah in comparison? Far from it. Case in point: how do you re-invent lipstick? You play with the application as seen at the Jean-Charles De Castelbajac show, where the top lip only was painted a bright matte orange to create contrast with the predominantly monochrome collection and to balance the soft brows. Clever.
Christian Dior was pretty in pink on the lips, achieved with Dior Contour Lip Pencil #001 around the lips that were cleaned up with Nude concealer for a really sharp line. The darling lip c
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS