Photo Credit: anthelios.laroche-posay.ca
Getting regular skin screenings is one of the best ways to catch skin cancer before it becomes serious or even deadly. And there is no excuse not to get one, even if you are a little cash stressed. Skincare company La Roche-Posay is sponsoring free skin cancer screenings in 16 US cities this summer as part of its commitment to keep our skin safe.
If you are in New York this week, check out Parasols of Protection, on Friday, June 21, and Saturday, June 22, from 11 am to 7 pm at Madison Square Park. You won’t be able to miss the event because La Roche-Posay has sponsored an art installation of suspended umbrellas over the park as a symbol of skin safety. Doctors from the Women’s Derma
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event