Summer is just around the corner, and that means stepping up your beauty game. Check out these top trending non-surgical aesthetic treatments that can help you look your best for summer and beyond.
BOTOX: It’s not just for wrinkles and frown lines. In fact, it works wonders for people who suffer from hyperhidrosis, aka excessive sweating. Botox has been clinically proven to minimize underarm sweating, with results lasting up to 6 months, according to Aesthetic nurse Xiomi Frans-Cuber, BSN, CSO.
MIRADRY: For those who are needle-photobic, MiraDry offers a permanent solution to underarm sweat in a single treatment. Paramus, NJ plastic surgeon Gary Breslow recommends MiraDry for anyone wh
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event