Nobody likes frizzy hair, something I’m intimately familiar with. That’s why news of Klorane’s Papyrus Milk Anti-Frizz range caught my eye. Renowned as the first form of paper, papyrus also was used by the ancient Egyptians as far back as 1551 BC as a scalp and hair remedy.
Using only papyrus plants grown in the sandy, humid soil of eastern Spain, the Klorane products nourish and smoothe hair with essential fatty acids and phospholipids.
The line includes Extra-Gentle Shampoo with Papyrus Milk (3.4 oz. $6; 6.7 oz. $13, 13.4 oz. $18), Conditioner with Papyrus Milk ($14), Mask with Papyrus Milk ($24) and No-Rinse Care with Papyrus Milk – a leave-in styler – ($24).
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY