You look in the mirror and can’t decide what to treat first – wrinkles or A-C-N-E! You know the feeling. Why is this happening to me? You thought you were done with breaking out in college. As Beth Battaglino, RN, founder of HealthyWomen.org says, “Adult acne is real – you are not alone.”
Birmingham, Alabama Dermatologist Dr. Julie Harper sheds some new light on the science behind adult female acne; “Adult acne in women is incredibly common and it’s increasing. I see it in my clinic all the time, but I rarely see it in men. The good news is that if you wait until menopause, it will go away.” But who wants to wait that long?!
As Dr. Harper explains, there is a difference between ad
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event