Spurred on by her love of exotic locales and interest in aromatherapy, Kim Spadaro has created a line of fragrances that will break through your daily grind and transport you to faraway places. The collection, simply called Spadaro, takes us on an olfactory journey to Majorca, Marrakech and Sicily with fragrances that can be worn by both men and women.
Noche del Fuego ($155), the first scent developed by Kim, conjures up memories of a trip to Majorca, Spain, including a visit to a former 13th Century palace complete with ancient, aromatic Mediterranean gardens. This fiery number features notes of bergamot, patchouli, sandalwood, vanilla, paprika, saffron and black pepper.
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY