Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
ABOUT THE BRAND
When Dermalogica meets skin, skin health is redefined. Dermalogica is the number one choice of skin care professionals and consumers worldwide.
While their packaging may not be designed to color-coordinate with your bathroom, you can always be sure that Dermalogica uses ingredients that they know will work – their confidence founded by skin care professionals worldwide who use their products in their treatment rooms every day because they get results.
Visit Dermalogica.com for more info.
THE GORGEOUS GIVEAWAY
WIN ONE Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant
Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant: Gentle Brightening Polisher
Gentle, daily use exfoliating powder for all s
Delicious in smoothies, salads or just eaten by itself, papaya is full of vitamins and antioxidants that can benefit your skin. This tree-grown fruit is packed with vitamin A, which helps with the formation of new skin cells, and vitamin C, an antioxidant that helps soften skin. In addition, papaya contains papain, an enzyme that provides exfoliation to remove dead skin cells, leaving your skin smooth and clear. With all these beneficial elements, no wonder the fruit is used in many anti-aging and anti-acne products. Here are some of our favorite exfoliating treatments and lotions.
[caption id=”attachment_23998″ align=”aligncenter” width=”200″ caption=”Photo Credit: Sephora.com”
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY