Photo Credit: facebook.com/Essie
Even though the legend and entertainer Prince is gone, his influence lives on through his music and (not so surprisingly) through the color purple, a shade that’ has been linked with the entertainer since his award-winning song Purple Rain first made its debut.
As a tribute to “The Purple One,” aka Prince, Pantone recently named a new color after him. Love Symbol #2 is a dusky purple hue, clearly inspired by the iconic one’s signature emblem and his custom purple Yamaha piano. “A musical icon known for his artistic brilliance, Love Symbol #2 is emblematic of Prince’s distinctive style. Long associated with the purple family, Love Symbol #2 enables Prince’s unique purple shade to be
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event