For the first time in the history of Pantone’s Color of the Year there are two colors! What you might call pastel pink and baby blue, are actually called Rose Quartz and Serenity. The powers that be at Pantone describe the colors as “inducing feelings of stability, constancy, comfort and relaxation,” something I think we can all use a little bit of right about now, especially in our extra-busy day to day lives and the turbulent world we’re living in.
Though you can expect the fashion, home decor and design industries to start rolling out products with these hues immediately, we’re happy to report they’re already in abundance in the beauty world. In fact, they happen to translate ex
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY