With the gravitas normally reserved for the announcement of a royal pregnancy, the Pantone Color Institute has announced the color of 2013. All rise, for “emerald green” as just seen on the Duchess of Cambridge.
It is the hippest color since… well since last year’s “tangerine tango,” which did not translate well to makeup. So thank heavens emerald green does—it looks just great on all skin tones, especially redheads. But you need to know one thing: how to wear the Pantone 2013 Color of the Year in the last few weeks of the year without looking like the Grinch.
So if we start at the very beginning, the base is key when wearing a strong color. You don’t want anything too he
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event