Cosmetic Executive Women (UK) hosted its annual Achiever Awards last week, which celebrated not only the accomplishments of leading women and one gent in the beauty industry, but also the global organization’s 20th anniversary.
The 2012 event took place at the Hilton Hotel Park Lane in London and paid homage to the international reach of CEW by presenting Special Industry Awards to Carlotta Jacobson, president of U.S.-based CEW Inc., and Françoise Montenay, president of CEW France. Kenneth Green, chairman of Kenneth Green Associates, a major distributor of luxury fragrance and beauty brands, also received the Special Industry Award.
A poignant highlight of the evening was the pres
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS