Adele absolutely glowed at the Grammys. Not only did her stunning voice and 6 wins wow the crowd at last Sunday’s ceremony, but her radiant skin made an unforgettable impression as well.
One beauty secret of the soulful British-born singer and songwriter is Skin Food by Weleda. “I like to use Skin Food by Weleda because I feel really replenished when I do,” she stated in the March 31, 2011 issue of the Sunday Sun UK.
A versatile, deeply hydrating cream, Weleda Skin food features a nourishing cocktail of plant extracts that restore and protect the skin. It’s a whole body treatment especially good for stubborn dryness on elbows, hands, feet and even chapped lips. Essential fatt
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event