These days, gluten sensitivities are on the dramatic rise. Once the most undiagnosed digestive condition, gluten intolerances, are now known to be affecting approximately 10% of the general population – including me. And while I learned how to inspect my food for traces of gluten, I never, until recently, thought about examining my beauty products, too. If you are extremely sensitive to gluten, watch out: if gluten is absorbed into your skin and enters your blood stream, you might experience a negative reaction. Check out these great gluten-free beauty brands to ensure you feel healthy and look great!
Just to be clear, gluten is a protein found in wheat, barley, and rye. Keep an eye out
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY