Photo Credit: palovia.com
There is a new wave revolutionizing beauty and it’s all about gadgets. At-home devices that firm and tone, fight acne, remove hair, diminish lines and wrinkles, and brighten teeth among other benefits are becoming increasingly popular as consumers look to take control of their beauty procedures, according to panelists at the recent HBA EXPO presentation entitled, “Devices: The New Frontier for Skincare and Personal Care.”
“Home care devices continue to show strong growth and increased consumer acceptance. Fueled by their convenience, greater ease of use, portability and advanced efficacy, more affordable devices that can reverse sun damage, remove hair, reduce discoloration, and
Medical aesthetics continue to evolve as the world of advanced skincare and anti-aging treatments matures. From skin tightening devices to “liquid facelifts,” these new technologies were explored during a robust panel of experts held at the recent HBA Expo in New York City. Entitled “The Present and Future of Medical Aesthetics: Trends from the Clinic to the Jar,” the panel members discussed how non-surgical methods are impacting retail trends and consumers.
“The medical aesthetics category continues to explode as consumers around the world seek the latest in injectables, active cosmetics, skin lightening and at-home devices. The global market is expected to increase more than
LovelySkin.com will be offering 20% most brands* on the site this weekend!
Just use the promo code FLAG20 at checkout!
Happy Memorial Day!
* Offer excludes Avene, Clarisonic, Dermalogica, Eminence, Epionce, Glytone, iS Clinical, Jan Marini, Jane Iredale, Klorane, Palovia, Rene Furterer, SkinMedica, Stila, ZO Skin Health. Offer subject to termination without notice. Good while supplies last. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Sale prices cannot be applied to previous orders. Discount applies to the List Price only. If there is an existing discount, you will receive the larger of the two discounts.
Photo credit: PalomarMedical – Before/After PaloVia Treatment
Palomar Medical just introduced the PaloVia laser, the first FDA-cleared, at-home laser clinically proven to reduce fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes. This highly anticipated introduction of a true fractional laser system to be used at home is poised to be a game changer in the aesthetics industry. PaloVia enables you to get a clinical level treatment at home that works like fractionated laser systems found in dermatology and plastic surgery offices at a much higher price.
With its compact size, PaloVia can be used to target aging skin around the delicate eyelid region. Fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes – or cr
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS