Photo Credit: simyskin.com
A savvy business man, Georges Benarroch knew that if he were bringing a new skin care line to an already oversaturated market, it would have to fill an important niche. His brainchild SimySkin™ does just that largely by harnessing the healing and rejuvenating powers of vitamin B12 and several other active ingredients. He also approached a leading oncologist to help develop SimySkin™ in an effort to thwart the skin cancer epidemic form a different angle. Another plus is that the new line is targeted to all ages and stages. This personalized approach to skin care clearly sets it apart from the fray.
Benarroch spoke to Beauty in the Bag from his home in Paris. Here’s what he had to say
You gotta love a foundation that does much more than just cover up. Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus All-Smooth Makeup SPF 15 ($32.50) not only provides moderate coverage in a dewy finish, but it also helps fight past and future UV damage, while minimizing the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
A good foundation choice for those concerned with visible signs of age, Repairwear Laser Focus foundation provides skincare treatment benefits by incorporating patented technology from the brand’s Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle & UV Damage Corrector.
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY