Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
I’m a big fan of tea. Give me peppermint, chai, rooibos, and matcha any day of the week and I’m a happy girl. I discovered matcha green tea many years ago and fell in love with the interesting taste, a mega dose of antioxidants, the fact that it can boost metabolism and help slay calories consumed. I also like that it’s rich in fiber, vitamins and chlorophyll, and can help lower cholesterol and blood sugar levels. If all of that isn’t enough to turn you on to match, it also has major perks when applied topically. Scientific studies have shown it has anti-inflammatory properties, can help minimize rosacea and acne and will even protect you against free radical damage. Holy benefits!
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON