Photo Credit: nailrock.com
With the Olympic trials over and the chosen athletes on their way to the Summer Olympics in London, Beautyinthebag takes a look at some of our favorite skincare and body brands originating from across the merry old pond. The British may have a reputation for being buttoned up, but these products will definitely enliven your beauty regimen.
Just in time for the summer, sunless tanning products from St. Tropez put the bronze in safe tanning. We love that it’s a gradual tan which means it looks natural and not orange and streaky like some other self-tanners. St. Tropez’s main tanning agent is dihydroxyacetone – a colorless sugar that interacts with the amino acids in your s
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS