January is National Oatmeal Month and believe it or not you can enjoy this grain in your beauty routine. A breakfast staple for years, oats actually have a very lengthy history in health and beauty treatments. They can be found in hair, face, and body products because of its soothing and moisturizing qualities. Here are a few of our favorite oat-packed beauty products to keep you feeling soft and refreshed.
Photo Credit: amazon.com
When it comes to oats, you can count on Aveeno, which has been utilizing the moisturizing and hydrating properties of oats since 1945. Its latest launch is no exception. We especially
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON