Photo Credit: neimanmarcus.com
Did you know that approximately 2/3 of the mass of the human body is oxygen? Celebrity facialist Kate Somerville figured out a way to deliver O2 to wake up your skin to get her signature Red Carpet glow at home.
Kate Somerville DermalQuench Liquid Lift Advanced Wrinkle Treatment ($95) was inspired by one of Kate’s most sought-after facial treatments offered at her Los Angeles clinic. This innovative product contains hyaluronic acid to hydrate dry and aging skin and botanical extracts for an extra boost of radiance. The results – younger looking, brighter and dewy skin in a blast.
Intended for smoothing wrinkles and fine lines, firming, and acne prone skin, Kate’s newest technological b
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS