Photo Credit: Radiesse.com
No pain, yes gain for many who are keen to have their nasolabial folds softened and cheekbones enhanced with Radiesse. Radiesse® (+) from Merz Aesthetics with integral 0.3% Lidocaine (“Radiesse® Plus“) finally received FDA approval in the US, although most injectors have been adding lidocaine to keep the injections more comfortable all along.
Radiesse® (+) provides the immediate lift of wrinkles and folds, stimulation of natural collagen production, and lasting results. What is unique about this popular dermal filler is that it belongs to that rare class of aesthetic products that are considered ’tissue stimulators.’ Why is that important? Because not only does Radiesse fill folds
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event