Selfies are all the rage these days and this trend shows no signs of slowing down. In fact, ensuring a #stellarselfie as you age was the theme at a recent media event held at the posh Gansevoort Park Avenue hotel in Manhattan. Hosted by Inmode Aesthetic Solutions, beauty experts discussed the role that many noninvasive technologies can, and should play, in ensuring a #stellarselfie.
“When treating aging skin, there is a role for many different treatment options—both surgical and non surgical,” says New York City plastic surgeon Alan Matarasso, MD. Put another way: Surgery may affect quantity, but non-surgical procedures address quality.
Likening it to purchasing a new pair of p
We may be used to it, but at BITB’s London HQ, feeling the temperature plummet hasn’t done much to lift our spirits across the pond. Having said that, the launch of Tiffany Skate, at the beautiful Somerset House ice rink, has started to make us feel a bit Christmassy, at least. Sadly, the cold weather is really playing havoc with our skin…and our diet. Like a lot of people, the cold weather tends to make some of us comfort-eat and we all know that come January we’ll regret that extra mince pie and super-sized, super-stodgy meal.
If you are likely to go on a crash diet in the New Year to get back to square one and regain your pre-Xmas figure, then be realistic. Are you able to ac
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE