Let’s make 2015 the year that you nail all of your beauty resolutions. BeautyintheBag has simplified the process with our best problem solvers for resolutions you can meet and exceed without even breaking a sweat.
TURN OVER YOUR CELLS
C’mon ladies, it’s time to ditch the skin care that isn’t working for you, and make room for the products that enhance, beautify and that you just love to use. We all have tons of half used jars of this and tube of that, petrified creams that need to be tossed, and vitamin C’s that turned brown ages ago. Purge your skin care collection and recharge your regimen. Think of the age-old closet-cleaning rule: if you haven’t used it in six months or longer, you
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY