November is National Pomegranate Month and with good reason. Called the “miracle fruit,” pomegranates are chock full of health and restorative powers and beauty companies are taking notice. From acne to anti-aging to sun protection, the benefits of pomegranate are far reaching due to its bounty of vitamins B5 and C, potassium, antioxidants, and polyphenols. Pomegranate seed oil—considered as an “elixir of youth”—contains punicic acid, an omega 5 fatty acid, which helps regenerate cell growth. Together these elements enhance skin longevity, promote healthy skin, and slow down the process of aging. With all of these great benefits, it’s no wonder this fruit is so miraculous!
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS