This month it’s all about healthy skin care.The American Academy of Dermatology(www.aad.org)is committed to educating people of all ages on the importance of skin,hair and nail health and beauty.It is truly never to early to foster solid skin care habits that will last a lifetime.KidsSkinHealth.org to that end,the organization has launched,targeting children between the ages of 8 and 12.
If you don’t fall within that age bracket, you can always find additional features on the AAD site. Some current items of interest include:
Saving Face 101: How to Customize Your Skin Care Routine with Your Skin Type
Dermatologists Offer Advice from Head to Toe on What to Expect When You
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS