Photo Credit: lancome-usa.com
St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital is internationally recognized for its pioneering work in finding cures and saving children with cancer and other catastrophic diseases. It’s the first and only pediatric cancer center to be designated as a Comprehensive Cancer Center by the National Cancer Institute. It costs $2 million a day to operate the hospital, but no child is ever denied treatment because of the family’s inability to pay.
St. Jude depends on initiatives like Lancôme’s Génifique Day. Each Génifique bottle sold helps the hospital find cures. 21 bottles can pay for one night of family housing, nine bottles could cover one blood count test, five bottles can buy a day of meals
Today is a very special day for both Lancôme and the St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital in Memphis, TN.
On October 19, 2012, and at select Lancôme counters during the month of October, Lancôme will donate $7 from the in-store or online sale of every bottle of select Génifique products to St. Jude. The hospital is well known as one of the best centers for the research and treatment of pediatric cancer and other deadly childhood diseases
This is the third year in which the beauty brand shows its support for St. Jude, and some of the initiatives are pretty magical.
As part of its commitment to wellness, Lancôme will offer $7 from the proceeds of its blockbuster serum, Génifique, to
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS