Photo Credit: canva.com
You know that look you see when you catch yourself in a mirror on a day where you’re over stressed, over tired and just angry at the whole world? That’s RBF, code for “resting bitch face”, and we’re all subject to it some of the time. Think FLOTUS.
But there is a remedy for RBF that can change your look and your outlook too. The procedure may take 20 minutes and can range anywhere from hundreds to thousands, depending on how intensive the treatment is. It is also not permanent, so you will need to check in for touch-ups every 4-6 months to a year or more.
“Every injector may use slightly different techniques to address the “RBF” condition, however BOTOX and other toxins with or without
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY