Next to hands, which two areas of our bodies take the most abuse?
If you guessed the neck and décolleté, you win a prize.
The already-thin and delicate skin in these areas gets hit with direct sun and environmental damage. To the rescue: New doctor-approved treatments developed especially for the neck and décolleté – and the best news is that none of them involve surgery.
“The neck and chest regions are often overlooked by most when realizing how much photodamage and photoaging occur in these areas,” say Nashville dermatologist Michael Gold, MD, of Gold Skincare Center. This is poor planning as we have fewer sebaceous glands on the neck and chest, which makes for dryness
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON