Is that tribal tat you got in college not working for you anymore? Are you rethinking the rose/heart/angel/butterfly on your wrist/ankle/back/shoulder? Are the disapproving looks you get at the office when your tat is exposed cringe-worthy?
Tattoos seem to elicit a visceral reaction in all of us. Some find these adornments sexy and edgy, while others consider them a symbol of a ‘bad boy’ who has a rebellious streak or a lingering reminder of a past life. Terms like “tramp stamp” and “slag tag” also come to mind. The celebrity influence cannot be overstated either. Every starlet and stud on the red carpet – from Angelina to Hayden, Eva to Megan, Brad to Beckham – seem to be sporting some b
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY