Photo Credit: Matthew Minucci
When I heard about Clinique’s sensitive skin nail enamel, I was even more curious than if it was the latest skincare trend. After all, I had never heard of sensitive nails but I felt as though I must be missing something.
Leave it to Clinique to figure this out. They have discovered that we touch our eyes eyes about 200 times a day; therefore, nail enamel that is not properly formulated for sensitive skins can cause significant allergies or periorbital dermatitis, which is a facial rash that develops around the upper and lower eyelids. No thank you!
A Different Nail Enamel for Sensitive Skins(ARV $16)
This newly realized data inspired Clinique to devote six years of R&D to develop
Photo Credit: www.asklogo.com
Happy Monday! Time for another amazing giveaway! If you’ve been flicking through your TV Guide or read our previous post, you know that ShopNBC is hosting an amazing beauty event next weekend called “Beautiful You.” From March 23 to 24, the shopping network will hold a 48-hour beauty bonanza featuring tons of products from over a dozen brands! You know we like to be in the thick of the action here at BITB, so they’ve kindly included us in the excitement by sponsoring this week’s giveaway! Brace yourselves, readers, because this giveaway values out at a whopping $632! Its chock full of awesome beauty must-haves, including the Silk’n SensEpil at-home hair removal device, which is $
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS