Nadia Yanez knows eyebrows. She even knows how to tackle tough, wiry brows that refuse to behave. As the founder and director of Lablósh® Waxing Clinique on Manhattan’s Upper East Side, she has seen all types of brows – from the dreaded unibrow to pencil-thin brows and bushy and unruly ones. She has seen those that are over-tweezed and those that have never been touched by a Tweezerman and everything in between. Lablósh® is a full-service waxing clinic, but Yanez superspecializes in eyebrow care and maintenance. As such, she has gained quite a following since first opening her doors.
She chatted with Beauty in the Bag about how often to tweeze, the latest trends in eyebrow style a
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS