First Halloween and then Thanksgiving, fall is definitely pumpkin season. Believe it or not, besides making great pies and jack-o’-lanterns, pumpkins also contain vitamin A, which softens skin, vitamin C, which reverses skin damage, and zinc, which promotes elasticity. Plus, who doesn’t love the warm, spicy scent of pumpkin? Try these great pumpkin-enhanced products to keep your skin beautiful and strong through the coming winter months.
If you love the sweet, warm smells of fall and Thanksgiving, coat your body with Bath and Body Works Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Body
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY