When actress Angelina Jolie says or does something, photographers and paparazzi point, click and pursue. Whether on the red carpet, a movie set, or soap box, she has a way of capturing our collective attention.
And she has done it again.
Jolie has championed human rights and international adoption and is now doing the same for breast cancer prevention. It’s always personal with Jolie, but this time it seems almost intimate. Jolie underwent a preventive mastectomy to reduce her risk of breast cancer after testing positive for the breast cancer genes and told the world all about it in a New York Times Op-Ed piece.
As a result of Jolie’s shocking admission, doctor’s phones be
We are now in the crucial weeks leading-up to the holidays when most of us spend evenings in warmth, cuddled-up at home with family and friends. What better time to light those gorgeous fragrant candles you’ve been holding on to, waiting for a very special occasion to use them. You only have to take a trip to Selfridges London to get an idea of how many home fragrance brands are competing for poll-position in Jo Malone’s wake. Whether you’re into never-to-be-lit artfully molded candles or super-efficient fragrance-diffusers, these few squared meters in central London are a treasure trove for home fragrance lovers. The question is which candles are you most likely to burn first at hom
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY