Lisa Price, founder of beauty company Carol’s Daughter, has created the Monoi Repairing Collection, a three product line developed to deliver, strong, long and invincible hair. The collection is based on monoi oil, an ancient Polynesian beauty secret, used for centuries to soothe, soften and repair hair and skin.
Made of first-press coconut oil that is scented with tiare gardenia flower buds, monoi oil captured the attention and imagination of Lisa with its colorful story and beautiful fragrance.
Awarded the Monoi Seal by the Monoi Institute, the collection includes Monoi Repairing Shampoo ($18), Monoi Repairing Conditioner ($20) and Monoi Repairing Hair Mask ($28). The line is f
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON