I’m not a huge fan of reading glasses. Is anyone? But given the fact that they enabled me to read menus, books, my iPhone and actually earn a living writing on my computer, it was certainly in my best interest to use them. And truth be told, the biggest problem I had with reading glasses is that they actually made me look my age. The anti-aging beauty creams, sun-avoidance and non-invasive steps I’d taken to look years younger were all for naught since as soon as I put on those babies–even the stylish ones–there was no denying which side of 45 I was on.
I’m not saying that there aren’t chic readers out there and I certainly spent more than my fair share of time trying on vast amou
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON