There’s more to anti-aging than just diminishing fine lines and wrinkles. As we get older, the face begins to lose volume leaving tell tale signs of slackened skin and sagging jaw lines. Many treatments don’t address these issues but Clinique wants to put the plump back into your face with its new Repairwear Uplifting Firming Cream ($58).
The lifting and firming cream works to visibly firm, volumize and restore skin texture. It does so with a team of ingredients that use “signaling technology” to help cells communicate better in order to remain energized to support and increase skin volume.
Addressing all three levels of the skin – hypodermis, dermis and epidermis, Repairwe
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS