The pony is back and breaking out of the gym according to the style experts at Wella. Just check out the hairdos donned by Fergie, Busy Phillips and the models on the Missoni runway. To win the Wella Professionals products used in these styles, enter the contest posted on the Wella Professionals Facebook page.
For the 2012 Grammy Awards, Wella Professionals celebrity stylist Andy LeCompte tied up Fergie’s tresses in a pony that is perfect for the office, a night out or…an award gala. To get this look, tightly pull straight hair into a high ponytail and wrap a section of hair around the elastic. Andy recommends finishing the look with Wella Professionals Pearl Styler Styling Gel to k
The latest design house to join Target’s cadre of partners is Missoni, the Italian knitwear company known for its zigzagged patterns of colorful stripes. Starting September 13 and running through October 22, Target will sell the affordable priced, limited edition Missoni collection, which includes cosmetic bags, makeup brush sets and hair accessories in addition to women’s, men’s and children’s fashions, home goods and decor items. Brush sets with a cosmetic bag featuring Missoni’s signature style of prints will be available in 3, 4, 5 brush versions.
The Missoni for Target collection represents the retailer’s largest limited-time designer collection to date with more than 400 item
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS